The white paper ‘Pensions in Europe’ looks at what multinational companies see as the major issues facing them today with their pensions in Europe, examines what the companies are doing now and what they intend to do in the future.
What is in the white paper ‘Pensions in Europe’?
The latest AEGON Global Pensions white paper Pensions in Europe confirms three dominant trends in how multinational companies are managing their pensions today – a drive to improve and centralise pension governance, a strong shift to Defined Contribution pensions, and the move to de-risk Defined Benefit pensions.
The white paper also addresses how multinational companies view their pensions in the context of the European Union and examines how the European Commission’s actions are shaping pensions environment across Europe.
- Contains quotes and insights from leading multinational companies, international pension consultants, representatives of the European Commission and national supervisory bodies;
- Gives broad analysis of the current state of European pensions;
- Identifies four company categories on the basis of their approach to pensions, management style and company culture;
- Reveals how the parties involved view the future of European pensions.
- Finally, the paper provides five guidelines on how to take advantage of pension opportunities in Europe.
Receive the AEGON Global Pensions white paper
Please click here to receive a free copy of the white paper Pensions in Europe – how multinational companies are preparing their pensions in Europe for the future.
Sign up for the white paper webinar on 1 December at 4 pm CET
You are invited to attend a one-hour online briefing by the authors of the new white paper: Heleen Vaandrager, Erik Schouten and Thurstan Robinson. If you would like to attend this webinar on 1 December at 4 pm CET (3 pm GMT; 10 am EST; 9 am CST), please click here.