Dedicated security start-up accelerator and incubator, Cyber London, has today announced the seven start-ups participating in its third programme.
The firm writes that the successful candidates, selected from a shortlist of international applicants are:
– CheckRecipient, London: Big data analytics platform to prevent commercially sensitive information being sent to the wrong person. The platform uses textual and recipient content, present within historical email data, to identify potential information breaches in real-time, before an email is sent.
– Codebashing, London: An interactive training platform that provides developers with the know-how to write software and applications that are more resilient against hackers.
– CyberSparta, London: The 'ATHENA Cyber Platform' uses machine learning to provide businesses with real-time threat detection and complete network and threat visualisation.
– DynaRisk, London: A cloud based SaaS solution that uses a combination of a questionnaire and external data sources to risk assess a person using a unique algorithm.
– GalaxKey, London: GalaxKey is a next generation encryption platform that provides an architecture for secure email, document and cloud encryption.
– TripleCheck, Germany: Software that detects what is not original inside your software. TripleCheck has wide applications such as intellectual property assurance, M&A, due diligence and any situation requiring the verification of software originality.
– ZZZ Technology, London: SaaS product designed to raise awareness about cyber security risks within companies. ZZZ Technology gives employees the tools to create hacking attacks against each other in an intuitive, usable and gamified way.
Kirsten Connell, MD of Cyber London says: “We are very excited to welcome an impressive and diverse third cohort into the Cyber London programme and look forward to working with the teams to develop their cyber security offerings. We’re also celebrating an incredible first year for CyLon, seeing the scheme grow from a concept, to now starting the third of four planned accelerator programmes up until the end of 2016. CyLon’s network of mentors, prospective customers, cyber security experts and investors continues to grow, as cyber security is at the forefront of the agenda for governments, corporations and individuals alike.”